VHA Home HealthCare (VHA) is a not-for-profit charitable organization that offers 24/7 health care and support services to people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. Founded in 1925 as the Visiting Homemakers Association, VHA’s goal is to provide clients with spectacular service when, where and how they want it to support their independence.
VHA is dedicated to partnering with clients and their families to deliver care and support to make life easier and health challenges more manageable. From pre-birth to end of life and every stage in between, together we will create a customized plan to achieve your care goals.
Our caring team of professionals includes nurses, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, personal support workers, home support workers, cleaners, social workers, dieticians and speech language pathologists. We deliver the highest quality client support at home, in the community and in long-term care facilities.
VISION, MISSION & CORE BELIEFS
- Client-driven because what matters most to clients and families is what counts
- Spectacular and continuously focused on quality improvement and safety
- Integrated and collaborative to unearth innovative answers to complex challenges
- Inclusive and committed to serving the most vulnerable in our communities
- Inspired and creative, delivered by a skilled team that has tremendous heart